Perth Mint Australia 2022 Black Swan Maali 2oz Silver Antique Coloured $2 Coin
- Additional information
Perth Mint Australia 2022 Black Swan Maali 2oz Silver Antique Coloured $2 Coin.
This first of its kind 2oz silver antiqued coloured coin features an original coloured painting of a black swan by Kevin Bynder, a proud Whadjuk-Yuet-Ballardong man.
Widespread throughout much of Australia, the black swan (Cygnus artratus) is of spiritual significance in the ancestral stories of many First Nations Australians. In the south west, where the Nyoongar (also Noongar, Nyungar) people are traditional custodians of the land, the majestic waterbird is often referred to as maali.
- Features original artistry of a black swan by Kevin Bynder, a proud Whadju-Yuet-Ballardong man
- Design suggestive of the ancient Aboriginal cultural practice of body painting
- Minted in 99.99% pure silver
- Antique and coloured finish
- Celebrates 100 years since the discovery of
- Tutankhamun’s tomb
- Limited mintage – 2,000
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Beautiful presentation packaging
Some minor shipping delays from The Perth Mint. Limited availability. Only one (1) order per household.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 8 cm|